Drs. W.G.F. (George) Groenewold
Health status, international migration and integration, scenario projections, population and development
++ 31 (0)70 3565260
groenewold @ nidi.nl
- Esveldt, I. & G. Groenewold, (2002)
- Migranten: bruggenbouwers en geldschieters; relaties in land van bestemming spelen centrale rol. Demos, bulletin over bevolking en samenleving 18 (2): 17-20.
- Groenewold, G. & T. Fokkema (2002),
- Receipt of remittances and their effect on emigration intentions in Egypt, Morocco and Turkey, Research paper for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Den Haag: NIDI.
- Groenewold, G. & J. van Ginneken (2002),
- Training on Population and Health in Suriname, Mission Report to UNFPA, SUR/97/PO2. The Hague: NIDI. [URL]
- Groenewold, G. (2001)
- Migrant network effects: remittances, deprivation and migration intentions in Turkey, Egypt and Morocco, Research report for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, The Hague: NIDI. 48 p.
- Groenewold, G., H. Apell, B.C. Sarker & M. Flach (2001)
- Effect of food-aid and education on the quality of life of women in northern Bangladesh: an assessment of the 1998-1999 IFADEP-1 project interventions, Research report. Dhaka: Department of Women's Affairs, Ministry of Women and Children Affairs, World Food Programme and the European Commission, 49 p.
- Schoorl, J., L. Heering, I. Esveldt, G. Groenewold, R. van der Erf, A. Bosch, H. de Valk & B. de Bruijn (2000),
- Push and pull factors of international migration: a comparative report. Theme 1- General Statistics. Luxembourg: Eurostat. [URL]
- Tietze, U., G. Groenewold & A. Marcoux (2000),
- Demographic change in coastal fishing communities and its implications for the coastal environment, FAO fisheries technical paper 403. Rome: FAO. 151 p. [URL]
- Groenewold, G. & J. van Ginneken (2010),
- Health status of Russian minorities in former Soviet Republics, Paper for the Population Association of America 2010 General Conference, Dallas. [URL]
- Groenewold, G. & J. van Ginneken (2009),
- Acculturation preferences and their correlates of second generation immigrants in main cities of Western Europe, Paper for the Population Association of America 2009 General Conference, Detroit. [URL]
- Groenewold, G., B. de Bruijn & R. Bilsborrow (2006),
- Migration of the Health Belief Model (HBM): effects of psychosocial and migrant network characteristics on emigration intentions in five countries in West Africa and the Mediterranean region, Paper for the Population Association of America 2006 General Conference, Los Angeles. [URL]